We are committed to protecting your privacy. Any information provided by you will be used only for the purpose/s intended. This Statement explains how your personal information will be used as you access and interact with this website.
Collection of your personal information
To access this website, you must register to become a member. When registering you are required to provide information about yourself (such as your email address, name and personal details) to us. We also collect other information from you via this website which may include:
- The content of any electronic forms you submit via this website, requesting us to provide services or information or take actions;
- Information submitted if you participate in an online forum; and
- Any message or comments you submit to us via this website which may include personal information such as your name, email address and telephone number.
When you provide your email address we will only use it only to respond to your queries. We will not add it to any mailing lists or disclose it to any other user without your knowledge and consent or where required by law.
If you participate in any forums or post information online, you consent for that information to be made public. You should be careful about what information will be made public.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
When we collect personal information from you via our website, you agree that your information will be disclosed by us in the following ways:
- With your consent;
- To our service providers to perform functions and provide services to us only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide these services;
- If it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request, to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security or technical issues or to protect our rights or property; or
- If we have removed your name or any other personally identifying information, for marketing or promotional purposes, to analyse usage of this website and provide services that will meet your needs.
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites. We encourage you to view the individual privacy policies of these websites before providing your personal information.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information by putting in place a range of security measures on our website. Whilst we take every effort to maintain your privacy, you should also be aware that there are risks in transmitting information online and there is a potential risk that your information may be viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties. We encourage you to be careful about what information you share online.
Deactivating your account
If you no longer wish to hold an account with us, you may send us an email with that request. We will deactivate your account as soon as reasonably possible. Information is never completely removed from this website due to technical restraints and security purposes. You should not expect that all of your information will be completely removed in response to your request. However we will deactivate your information from public viewing as far as possible.
Changes to this Statement
From time to time we may revise this Privacy Statement. If we revise this Privacy Statement we will post the revised version on this website. By continuing to access or use this website you agree to be bound by any revised Privacy Statement.