For Parents and Professionals
Join Sarah for your webinar call this month!
Every month there are two opportunities to join Sarah on a webinar, where she will discuss current topics PLUS answer your questions. Webinars are 45 to 60 minutes duration.
Please go to this [link to do]FORUM and post a topic for Sarah to discuss[link to do] (you will need to register – with a new login – in order to add topics on this forum).
You may well see other topics here, if you like any that you see, you can vote on which ones you want Sarah to talk about. The topics with the highest interest will be addressed first.
Webinar times and days are varied every month so that most members have the chance to participate. We will generally choose times that are mornings in Australia and evenings in the US. For members in the UK and Europe, we will have occasional times in UK morning/Australia evening.
We will always archive the webinars, so that you can access them at your leisure, so that you can listen to the topic or question that you submitted, even if you can’t get on the webinar.
Sarah loves to know who is on the webinar, so please [link to do]message her and introduce yourself![link to do] And share a little about yourself as well.
If you have a question or topic you would like her to discuss, share [link to do]what you’d like to hear[link to do] talked about on the webinar.
Contact Sarah Here [link]
Submit a topic for the webinar [link]
- Sarah will select the questions to answer and while she will try to ensure that most submitted topics are covered, she cannot guarantee that your specific question will be addressed.
- Submit your topics in this forum – and vote on other topics that you like. [link]
- The topics with the most votes in the forum will be answered first.
- For the first months, we will have combined parents/professional webinars. These will be separated as we have more members joining.
- Because of Sarah’s busy schedule, there may be times when she is not available for a live webinar. In this case, Sarah will provide a bonus recorded webinar with responses to recently submitted questions.
Disclaimer: Please note the following in relation to these webinars and calls
The purpose of this video/conference is to provide you with information about pregnancy, birth and parenting. I am a qualified medical practitioner and take reasonable care to provide accurate information. However, I do not know your personal circumstances or medical history. The information I provide is on a general basis only. Any action on your part in response to the information is at your responsibility. You should consult an appropriately qualified medical or health professional before taking a particular course of action, treatment or care regarding your personal health.