Conditions of Membership
By registering to become a member of Gentle Natural Birth you expressly acknowledge and agree that:
- The information on this website is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice, instruction or care from an appropriately qualified medical or health professional. You should always seek independent expert advice in relation to your particular circumstances.
- Whilst the information on this website is produced with due care, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality, suitability or reliability of any information on this website or warrant that it is free from errors or omissions. We are not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information on this website.
- The material on this website including but not limited to any documents, videos, audio files or forums may include views or recommendations of third parties and does not necessarily reflect the views of every contributor of Gentle Natural Birth. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this website.
- You are responsible for the decisions you make based on the information or advice contained on this website. By becoming a member of this website, you agree to indemnify Gentle Natural Birth and its employees, agents and consultants from any and all liability for injury, loss, expense or damage incurred through any use or reliance on the information provided on this website.
- The material on this website, including but not limited to any documents, videos or audio files are protect by copyright law and shall not be shared, circulated or reproduced in any manner without the express permission of the owner. Current financial members of Gentle Natural Birth may download a single copy of the documents and material (excluding video) on this website for personal use only. Video material may not be downloaded, copied or reproduced in any manner.
If you do not agree to the above conditions of membership, you should immediately discontinue using this website.